The 16th EuroVR International Conference—EuroVR 2019—took place in Tallinn, Estonia on 23-25 October 2019, following Bremen (2014), Lecco (2015), Athens (2016), Laval (2017), and London (2018). This conference series began as part of the INTUITION Network of Excellence in Virtual and Augmented Reality supported by the European Commission from 2004 to 2008 and continued as the Joint Virtual Reality Conferences (JVRC) of EuroVR, EGVE and ICAT from 2009 to 2013. The 2019 conference was organized by Estonian members of the European Association for Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality (EuroVR), namely the TalTech Mektory team at Tallinn University of Technology.
For Scientific track the deadlines are:
- Scientific Full paper submissions:
June 3, 2019June 28, 2019 23:59 CEST
- Scientific Poster paper submissions:
June 28, 2019July 3, 2019 23:59 CEST
- Notification to authors for all Scientific contributions:
July 12, 2019July 19, 2019
- Camera-ready for accepted Scientific contributions: July 29, 2019 23:59 CEST
For the Application track the deadlines are:
- Short abstract submissions: Aug 9, 2019
- Notification to the authors: Sept 6, 2019
- Camera ready: Sept 13, 2019
You are sincerely invited to take part in the event and add the dates directly to your Outlook, Windows 10 Calendar or Apple Mac Calendar as an event or to Google Calendar.